Dog Breeds Built for Cold Weather (Zoomiesode)
Today we bring you a listacast, a podcast with a list! The list: top dog breeds built for cold weather.
If you’re looking for a new pup that is well-suited for the super cold winters in your area, one of the breeds below is definitely the way to go. So get a big furry pup or bundle up your little babies in cute jaquetas. Either way we hope you’re all warm and happy this winter!
Top Dog Breeds Built for Cold
List from scotsman.com:
- HUSKIES Siberian Huskies were originally imported to the United States because of the Alaskan Gold Rush.
- ALASKAN MALAMUTES In World War 1, Alaskan Malamutes were recruited to deliver supplies to French soldiers in mountain outposts.
- ST. BERNARDS The first Beethoven movie that stars a St. Bernard, premiered in 1992. How many Beethoven movies do you think there have been so far? 8 including a made-for-TV movie.
- NEWFOUNDLAND Newfie puppies eat a lot because they gain an average of 100 lbs by their first birthday!
- AKITAS Japanese Akitas are a symbol of good health and happiness in Japan. There, people often give each other Akita figurines as get-well-soon gifts and when someone has a baby.
Find something cozy to keep you warm at the Jack Russell Parents online merch store!
© 2021 Earball Audio Productions